Creating Calm & Hardwiring Happiness | APRIL 21 in TORONTO, ON
1-DAY URBAN RETREAT
SATURDAY, APRIL 21 | 11 AM | TORONTO, ON
Creating Calm & Hardwiring Happiness
With Nutritionist & Eating Psychology Coach Julie Daniluk
– AND –
Mindfulness Consultant & Yoga Expert Sarah Walton
At this special event you will experience & learn :
- Powerful nutrition tools that increase energy and reduce anxiety.
- Gentle yoga postures for all skill levels that help you stay blissful through the top of the New Year.
- Specific breathing techniques that induce relaxation within minutes.
- Breakthrough coaching on emotional cravings and the direct substitutions that will deeply satisfy you.
- Guided meditation that can improve sleep and recovery.
- How to let go of negative self talk and tap into a relaxed state.
- Fun exercises that you can share with your family to increase connection.
- Journalling for a successful and happier future.
This special opportunity is all about shifting from the stressful survival mode to calm state of thriving health.
LOCATION : BEACH UNITED CHURCH - 140 WINEVA AVENUE, TORONTO